Police Clearance Certificate from Ukraine
This document can be called in different ways: Police Clearance Certificate, No Criminal records Certificate, Certificate of Good Conduct, Criminal history clearance, Local Police Check, Certificate of no criminal conviction, Police Certificate, Penal clearance certificate, Non-conviction certificate, Certificate of no criminal record, Criminal History Record Information, Background screening certificate, Certificate of clean criminal record. This document is produced by the request of the individual and indicates the information of previous convictions or criminal cases according to the Police database.
In Ukraine, this certificate is issued by the Department of Information Support of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, National Police of Ukraine, with the signature of the Head of Administration and the Seal.
Kyiv Legalization Center can request a Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. The customer can order this certificate from us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to order a Police Clearance Certificate from Ukraine on-line:
- To order a certificate of Police Clearance Certificate please send a scanned copy of the Passport to e-mail email@example.com and indicate all names you have ever used in Ukrainian alphabet. Please also indicate for whay country you need this Certificate, if you need Apostille, Translation? Please сhoose Delivery option, provide delivery address, name and tel. number. Or you can complete the Order form on this web-page
- After receiving the above information we will send an invoice for payment to the e-mail addres indicated in the order. Payment methods here
- The customer has to provide the confirmation of the payment. After receiving payment on the invoice we will start processing the order
- Upon completion of the order we send a scanned copy of the ready certificate to the customer’s e-mail. The customer confirms that all the information/translation is correct
- We ship out an original Police Certificate by the Delivery service chosen when ordering to the customer’s address or the Certificate can be picked up in our office by the customer or customer’s representative. Name of the representative should be provided when placing the order
Some common ways for legalization of Police Clearance Certificate for different countries
Always specify the requirements for legalization in the authority or organization for which the Police Certificate is intended
Apostille on the Police Clearance Certificate – is placed on the the back side of the original certificate
For example, for the USA. Then the translation into English is performed and certified by a notary or official seal of the translator that performed the translation.
«Double Apostille with the translation»
For example, for Portugal, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands. First Apostille by MFA of Ukraine is placed on the the back side of the original certificate, followed by the translation into a foreign language, translation certified by the notary, and the second Apostille by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine certifies the notary’s signature and seal.
Apostille on the Police Clearance Certificate with the Consular legalization of the translation.
For example, for Italy, Spain. The first Apostille is placed on the original document, followed by the translation into a foreign language which is certified by the Consulate/Embassy
Consular legalization of the Police Clearance Certificate
For example, Algeria. The document is legalized at the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine, the Consular section of the Embassy, then a translation into a foreign language is carried out.
«Double legalization» of the Police Clearance Certificate
For example, the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China. The document is legalized at the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine, then a translation into a foreign language, legalization in the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the consular section of the Embassy is carried out.
There are many different procedures for completing a Police Clearance Certificate, but only that is correct for your document, which was specified in the requirements of the authority for which this document is drawn up.