By your order and without your presence we can obtain certified copies of documents from the civil registry departments, vital records offices, Police departments and Ministry of Internal affairs, the Courts from all regions, all settlements of Ukraine, including Donetsk, Lugansk regions and Crimea. It is possible to obtain only certified copies of real documents which was filed with the State of Ukraine. All certified copies are issued with state seals and signatures of relevant state institutions of Ukraine.
Only information that can be displayed in the document (name, date, place, nationality, etc.), which was entered by the state registrar at the time of record filing. Further processing we produce according to the requirements of the country for which the document is intended.
At the moment we are obtaining records from Ukraine civil registry offices only since 1944. Ukrainian State Civil Registry offices are keeping records which are not older than 75 years. All records older than 75 years are kept in numerous local archives. We do not retrieve the records from archives – you can contact them via telephone or e-mails. Their contacts are easy to find in the Internet.
Certified copies of the documents which can be obtained for you from the state authorities of Ukraine
Certified copies of the documents from the Civil Registry Departments, Vital records divisions of Ukraine (issued in Ukraine after 1943):
Police Clearance Certificate from Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
- Police Clearance Certificate (No-Criminal record), certificate of criminal record, issued by the Department of Information and Analytical Support of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukrane
- Certificate of Driver’s License issued in Ukraine information of Driving License according to the National database
- Certificate of No-record of Driver’s License Certificate of no information of Driving License according to the National database
Certified copy of Court Decree:
- A copy of the Court decree – civil cases (divorce, recognition of paternity, etc.)
- Copy of the court verdict – criminal cases